November 11, 2009

Social butterfly

Fliss and I are off to Berlin tomorrow - hoorah! Any suggestions or tips welcome - be sure to email them through. I went to Berlin about 4 years ago and loved it but would love to see more this time.

Had a very social week this week - 2 dinner parties chez nous. Sara from iceandfire came around last night with her lovely boyfriend Tom. They're both very tall so Fliss was suitably impressed. And on Sun eve Pete & Thea came over with their friends Hugh & Tash. Pete had asked me if I knew Hugh and I wasn't sure, but of course I did. I think we met first year politics at Melb Uni! He's someone who I've run into every now and then over the course of the last 8 years!

Sat night was bonfire night - Guy Fawkes day was officially on Thurs but they have the fireworks etc on Sat. Victoria Park had a full carnival set up and the fireworks were great. I went with my former housemates, Aurelie and Cinzia. Foolishly I wore my new ankle boots and got them covered in mud - the crowds of people had churned the wet ground up pretty good!

Prison film is in full swing now. Had a 2 1/2 hour meeting about it yesterday. Will probably start shooting the week after next, but having trouble getting the mental health organisation to commit to shoot dates.

C'est tout, en ce moment. I'll take photos in Berlin and put them up soon. Also have some photos of the fireworks, if I remember (don't have the cable with me right now!)

Bisous.

No comments: