December 19, 2009

Freaking freezing

It's so cold here that, although it hasn't snowed for well over 24 hours, the snow is still sitting on rooftops and around the park. It started snowing on Wed, which unfortunately was a day I had to run a lot of errands. My own fault, I'd been putting things off, and then karma punished me for my procrastination by making it snow on me! Feeling a snowflake land on my lips is actually quite charming - freezing my arse off less so.

Just a few days to go until I get on a plane. Not looking forward to the trip itself, but am most excited about getting home to Melbourne. Got a 7 hour stopover in Hong Kong.

Fliss is now back in Melb. She was quite melancholy on her way to the airport. I'll talk to her tomorrow, find out how her job interviews went yesterday. She was talking to St Kilda FC and the new soccer club in Melbourne. I hope she does well.

Got some good meetings set up for when I get back. With ITV and a producer who was at the Pitch competition. I've also emailed Nick Broomfield about the web series, because it's about an undocumented migrant and he's interested in the subject.

I probably won't blog much while I'm away, because most of my "readers" are in Melbourne!

See you soon! :)

No comments: