September 10, 2008

Snot funny

Uggh. Mucus.

Sorry, you probably don't want to hear about this but I promised myself I'd be honest in this blog about what's on my mind and currently snot is it!

Also our shoot on Thursday.

I wanted to spend yesterday relaxing so that I could get rid of this cold quickly. Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. We booked a studio OK, but the camera equipment turned into a nightmare. I was booking through an online hire company who, after they had taken my credit card details, said that I had to provide a 1,500 pound deposit (my credit card has  $AU 3000 limit so that wasn't going to work). Then, after I'd found them the deposit, they said we needed to sign and fax back their terms and conditions, plus send photo ID! Who assumes these days that people have access to a fax machine and/or scanner? Also a photocopier presumably, to copy the photo ID. They wouldn't let us just show the delivery driver when the equipment was delivered. It would have been easier to go into a shop.

Anyway, I THINK it's all been organised.

Sis and I looked at 2 more apartments last night. Both quite decent, but I think I'm going to call the small-but-nice apartment people in Bethnal Green today to confirm that I can move in there.

Fun times.

If only I could breathe.

No comments: