June 5, 2009

Small successes

Our viral campaign on the homepage of Third Sector magazine. I did register with the website but now it won't let me sign in, so unfortunately I can't give you my login. You'll just have to register yourself (it's free) to read the full article. Or you can just trust me that they say nice things!

Also for iceandfire, I booked us an ad in New Statesman magazine, and got a £300 discount! It helped that the sales exec knew iceandfire and was super enthusiastic. So all I had to do was say what our budget was and he gave us a much bigger ad than we could usually afford plus an event listing.

Got an email from a big ad/music video/film production company, Academy Films, who want to see my showreel (exciting!) They were recommended by Matthew at my meeting on Monday. The agent he suggested, however, has not returned my email or phone call! Grrr.

So quite a good day. Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

Academy Films, excellent! Brothers Quay, Johnathan Glazer, Ms Charlotte...! Impressive the hell out of them. x