October 14, 2009

Mitwoch

Seeing as I haven't left the house for about 2 weeks and have not attempted any exercise since the theft of my bike (grrr) I made myself go to Pilates last night. Sadly the teacher that I used to love is no longer there (come back Emily D!) and although the new teacher was perfectly nice 2 new yoga schools have now opened up even closer to my house so I might explore them! What a trendy, yuppy area I must live in, with at least 3 yoga schools!

My main job at iceandfire this week has been to try and find interviewees for new projects, including British people who are living in poverty and Australians/NZs/Canadians/Americans who are living and/or working illegally in London. We have a script about undocumented migrants, The Illegals, but that focused on the people you would expect - Africans and Latin Americans - but the majority of illegals workers in England are actually white westerners. If you know anyone who would talk to us (completely anonymously and confidentially) then let me know.

Things also seem to be moving with World of Chickens, although I'm not going to hold my breath. At the moment I have 2 films that are supposedly shooting at the same time, but the chances of either one of them actually making it are so slim that I'm happy to go along with it.

Spoke to Chels yesterday - she's about to move in with a Scientologist! I'm so impressed. A Scientologist in LA. I'm hoping Chels can investigate and find out the secrets of their inner circle...

PS: The title of this post is Wednesday in German, but I don't know how to spell it!

No comments: